MOC Part 4 Projects | Pediatric Focused Resources
Find MOC Part 4 projects to join through the American Board of Pediatrics, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and regional consortiums.
The American Board of Pediatrics offers projects focused on ADHD, developmental and behavioral screening. pediatric obesity, influenza vaccine rates, and more. Find Performance Improvement Modules (PIMs) (ABP login required) in your ABP Portfolio.
The American Academy of Pediatrics offers the following tools and resources to help you gain MOC Part 4 credit.
- AAP National Conference Poster and Platform MOC Credit
- Education in Quality Improvement for Pediatric Practice (EQIPP)
- Quality Improvement Innovation Networks (QuIIN)
- Value In Patient Pediatrics (VIP) Network
- Chapter Quality Network (CQN)
The Breastfeeding Friendly Consortium offers a performance improvement project on breastfeeding. Discounted fees for Virginia residents may apply.
Not finding a project that interests you? Contact Linda Meloy, MD to discover how you can develop your own QI project for MOC Part 4.