Transcript Download Instructions
VCU Health CME offers on demand transcript downloads. You can also add activities for which credit was designated by an outside CME provider to your record.
- Access the My CE login page and click “Sign In”
- Enter the email address used to register for an activity
- Enter the password set up when you registered, or follow the “Forgot Your Password?” prompts to reset
- If you have never registered or signed into the CME system, select “Don’t have an account?” to set up a password later
- Password reset or new password instructions are sent from sender name “CMEInfo,” from email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” Check the spam/junk folder if the message is not in your inbox.
- Once signed in, click “My CE”
- Click “Transcript” on the My CE dashboard
- Enter the dates you want the transcript to reflect
- In order for attendance at case conferences, Grand Rounds, journal clubs and tumor boards to load into transcript, you need to use the begin date 01/01/YYYY
- The transcript will load within the webpage. Click “Download Transcript” or “Email Transcript” to obtain copies to save
- Click “Upload” to add documentation for CME earned at programs not designated for credit by VCU Health CME
Download Transcript Instructions
VCU Health CME merged two databases and have reduced duplicate records, however there may be instances in which two email addresses for the same person exist, causing your record to appear to be incomplete. This is most common for those who hold dual appointments at VCU Health and McGuire VAMC.
If you find a discrepancy on your transcript, please contact us. Our staff are available to determine if a duplicate record exists, and to merge these to produce a complete transcript.
email@example.com or 804-828-3640